All our Teak is guaranteed sustainable Plantation Teak from Indonesia, where Teak is not an indigenous species and therefore can only be from Plantations. We can also supply all documentation to prove that our teak has been purchased through the Indonesian Forestry Commission “Perum Perhutani”

It should also be noted that a number of the top suppliers of the softwood gazebo’s claim only 70% from sustainable sources, which begs the question of where the other 30% comes from!